Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just the beginning...

So not only have I decided l actually keep a blog, I start it at the most interesting time of my life right now. You might think, yeah, we all got lives, but wouldn't reading someone else's craziness be just an escape from your own issues? In a way, I felt like making a blog of my own would be like escaping from my own life. I'm not kidding you when I say that there is absolute craziness everywhere I turn.

I always said I need to keep a journal or write a book. Here we go, over the next while, I'll tell you all about the times where I just want to have dinner and end up giving the heimlich, is that how you spell, eh whatever, this is the internet.

Moments seem to follow me everywhere I go and I needed an outlet. We don't remember the days, but we remember the moments.

I'm exhausted, out of all days to start a blog, I do it on a day where I felt like I might pass out in the shower. Eh such is life. And now.......good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment